Well the girls are both going to public school this year. I'm a little teary at the prospect of not home-schooling this year, but I know we will do it again in the future. Maybe next year?? As sad as it is to not have the girls around, I'm kind of glad for the extra time to do all my projects. I will definitely keep myself busy this fall with all the projects around the garden!
Savannah is in 4th grade and is with Mrs. Berg. She is SO excited to be at Poulsbo Elementry and after the 2nd day of school has concluded that 4th Grade is "so easy".
Makenna is in 1st grade and has Mrs. Longan. She has made a new friend named Poppy whose family is from England. She is SO excited to eat lunch at school now that she is there all day.
Enjoy the pics of their first day!
3 comments:
Betsy - tell the girls I LOVE their first-day-of-school outfits!
ahh they look so cute. Glad you made a decision about school and that you are happy with it.
Mom I love you for that! I owe you one!
-Savannah
Post a Comment